Two Dates

One with Joshua (and candice and asa) for lunch on Friday
and the other one tonight with Trevor. Heres some comparisons of the two dates: 
Joshua ate none of his food and Trevor and I really enjoyed our steak. 
Joshua doesn't yet know how to Bowl without the bumpers but Trevor beat me tonight without them by 6 points (that was out of two games so I didn't do too badly).
Joshua didn't say too many sweet things to me except maybe thank you and hold my drink (that may not be too nice) and Trevor said many nice things to me. 
My favorite was a conversation we had tonight. It's been a common conversation here in our house (and in many marriages, I believe, so it's not too personal to share here) but it was sweet all the same.

The conversation:


Me: What if you ever stopped loving me? 
Trevor: I won't ever stop loving you. 
Me: But what if you did?
Trevor: Well, I won't. 
Me: Okay, but just pretend. What if you did?
Trevor: Then I would try my absolute hardest to fall back in love with you. 


That just made my heart go pitter-patter. The conversation went on but that was my most favorite part. 
October 29th will be eleven years of marriage. Wowzers. Time goes by way too fast. I've said this before but sometimes, I can look at him and he's still 19 years old to me. Although to be honest I like the 30 year old Trevor even better.


This blog post is going to have way too much "trevor" in it for him to be comfortable with......Ah well. 


Has anybody heard Colbie Caillat's new song yet? You should click on the link and watch the video.  It's really good and I love it... 

Comments