Photo Op in REI and Home Fabrics

That's what me and Candice do when we get together... 
We just like to take pictures.
 Especially of ourselves. In stores. 
Did I just say that out loud, eerrr, type it and not delete it?
 Oops. 
We once got in trouble at the mall for taking pictures. 

Not of ourselves that time but you get the idea. 
We like pictures. 
 ****
Doesn't Asa look adorable? 
He better. That is one expensive hat.
 I won't ever hold babies for any permanent amount of time ever again.
Well, not until I have grandchildren which is at least 15 years away, 
so when I do, I have to document it. 
Asa seems to fall asleep while I'm holding him. A lot.
I must put off a Lunesta scent or something....
It really makes me happy. 
But so does being in a fabric store that has polka dots
and I found lots of fabric that I LOVED. 
I could look and look all day. 
Not buy, mind you. 
I still have a dress I need to finish that's being
 put on the back burner for the time being. 
Too much on my mind,
 if you know what I mean.
Which you don't but you will soon. 
:)

Comments

We do love our random pictures of ourselves don't we Sarah? Super cute blog as always and not just because my sweet baby boy is in both pictures. You have found another nack,blogging along with your other hundreds of nacks you have! Thanks for always sharin!see u in the morn!
PS..I want,no need that hat!!!
Madsens said…
He is so stinkin cute! You guys are too funny. Miss you both like crazy!
Jill said…
The suspense of 'what's on your mind' is making my mind wander....