There will probably be two posts today..

Cause its like a totally important day!!!
Here are what the four best things from the past 11 years are doing today:
Annabelle is doing a puzzle but what I like best is her crazy hair.

 Emily helped me make me some humongous chocolate chip pancakes. 

The boys are wrestling on and with the couch.
 I love that all you can see is legs.

And there's no school today so who knows what else the day will bring. 
Maybe a trip to the library?
(I've already been 3 times and found that the book I got has cat hair in it. GROSS) 

So now I am going to paint my nails and do my hair special and put on something smelly
 (good smelly)
cause i have a very important date tonight.
There may or may not be a sitter yet, we're not sure, but no matter what, 
we will do something, anything
Our 11 year anniversary won't come around ever again. 
I still can't believe it's been over a decade already. 
Crazy how fast time goes by.



A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to PJ!!!
Thanks for sharing your day with us. 

Comments

Lisa said…
Yay!! What a great day.
Tina Mitchell said…
You are such a fast decorator. miss your face!
Stephanie C. said…
Sarah! I would have totally come to Idaho Falls to babysit for you! And you can put me on the emergency contact list, lol. I'm closer than lots of other people, right? Let me know if you want me to come down tomorrow if going out tonight didn't work out!

Happy Anniversary