2. I am afraid of rubber-bands. My older brother, Stephen, liked to flick them at me and anyone else around. I seriously hate them. He threw Chinese stars too. So I don't like those either.
3. I wish I spoke with a British accent. Or at least could speak with one whenever I want to. Usually when I try I sound like a mixture between a southern accent and an Australian. I just love British humor and think that Hugh Grant is the greatest (except the whole arrest thing he went through~nasty)
4. I could be a nudist. I'm so much more comfortable naked then I am clothed. No worries though. I'm extremely proper. I'm only naked behind the closed doors of my home and only when there are no visitors around.
5. My favorite song is "Eternal Flame" by The Bangles. It makes me very happy the rare times I hear it.
6. I love to sew. I've always sewn pillows and such but have now progressed into dresses. I just got done with a trial one last week and am now working on another one. I'm not very good but I'm improving with each stitch.
7. When Joshua goes to school, I will start doing hair again. Only differently this time. Instead of focusing on cutting, I'm going to branch into hair color and get extensive training in all areas. I've always wanted to go back to school but have decided that this is the route I should take instead. Why waste the time I've already spent??
8. The summer of my senior year, I got arrested for nudity in public. I was only mooning someone but apparently the cop didn't like it.
9. I really love music. I dream of being on American Idol although, I'm too old and can't sing at all.
10. When I was a little girl, I washed my hands excessively, to the point where they started bleeding. If anyone touched me, I would wash my hands. I was always afraid of getting diseases and dying.
11. My family has always thought I was anorexic or bulimic. I'm not.
12. I love to make Trevor laugh. It is my most favorite thing to do.
13. Trevor and I once got caught making out at the park after sunset. Did you know that and just never told us you knew? Since having kids of our own, we have decided to have a 9:00 curfew and ankle monitors on our teenagers.
14.I am always cold. I'm sitting here at the computer, wearing a sweater, socks, sitting on a wool blanket and wrapped up in a down throw. And I'm still cold.
15. I love to laugh and even be laughed at. That doesn't bother me at all. and I especially love a good joke.
Like number 8. That never happened. It would be really funny if it did though, right? Could you imagine me in jail?!? I would whine and cry so much, they'd just throw me out!