A book recommendation...

Do you like to laugh? 
Do like books that make you laugh?
Do like it when your children look at you funny and think something is wrong because you are laughing so hard while reading?
Do you like books that don't make you think too hard
 but are totally relate-able?

Then you should read this here book. 
I'm still reading it so it may be a bit premature
but it is one of the most entertaining books I have read in a very long time. 
I plan on reading many more of Laurie Notaro's books.
 
By the way~
 a blog I really enjoy reading cause she makes me laugh 
out loud kind-of recommended this book to me. 
I am not on speaking or emailing terms with her unfortunately.
But I read her "complete profile" and figured I would probably
 like her favorite books cause I like her so much. 


Just some good info I'm passing on to you... ..

You're welcome. 

Comments

♥ et said…
What the??? How jealous am I that your blog is so stinkin' cute? How do you do it? I'm in love with it!! I am so going to look for this book because I love you so much and if you're gettin' a kick out of it, I'm sure I will too. You may be pleased that I'm blogging again, but sorry to say, still nothing to compare to Sarah Jean.
Chris and Jenna said…
I was in the process of looking for a new book so I will definitely have to check this one out. Thanks Sarah!