A t.v show Im addicted too...

Addicted is a pretty strong word, don't you think? It implies that I couldn't live without t.v. which I could cause I've done it before and would (maybe) do it again.
But I do have shows that I love....love so much that I plan my evening around them. We read scriptures and say prayers and do showers earlier than usual. My kids are allowed an extra half hour of reading (bedtime at 8 instead of 8:30) and chips and salsa are ordered.
Or something like that.
I may be addicted.
Lets just say it's an evening we look forward too when our fav shows are on.


My favorite shows are:
The best show on television.
The next best show on television.
(don't tell Trevor- he'd think me a traitor)

The best thing is that we can watch these shows on Hulu almost immedietly 
 (okay so I can't spell that word and spell check is not getting it)
comes up and we can't watch them, we don't have to have a freak out. 
Which has been known to happen. 

Trevor gets pretty crazy when he can't watch his shows.

Again, don't tell him I said that. 


Comments