What's in my makeup bag?

Well, thats a little personal, don't you think?
Okay, not really.
I've been putting this post off because it's kind of a lot of work so I'm simplifying it to what I think is essential for me to be in my makeup bag or caboodle as the case may be.

(photo of the same kind of caboodle I own except mine has a cool mirror)

I have to use Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Facial Bar followed by Neutrogena Toner followed by Neutrogena Face lotion. 
And I do love St. Ives Sensitive skin Apricot Scub. The love goes back to High School where I would take off the top layer of my skin with the old, really harsh, gritty stuff. I suggest only ever using the sensitive skin version or maybe something that costs more than 4 dollars and can't be bought at Wal Mart. 
I have to have mascara but I can't wear mascara without eyeliner. 
I use Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara in Black (very black).
I use a pointed tip black sharpie for my eyeliner. It works and it's non toxic. And it's cheap. 
I have a whole menagerie of eyeshadows. I pick the color according to my mood. 
What else do I have in my caboodle? (I'm doing this by memory) 
Bronzer, blush, powder, one of Almays light coverage concealer, highlighter, a couple of eyeliner pencils, sharpener, tweezers, brushes, mirror, and safety pins ( I don't know why I have these. It could be a unconscience thing since my mom always separated her eyelashes with a safety pin~ maybe I'm channeling her?). I think I may have an eyelash curler in there somewhere. 
So thats about it.
And it seems to always be growing.
Funny thing is, by the end of the day, I look exactly the same as I did when I woke up.  And even after 12 hours of wearing it, Trevor still tells me I'm  beautiful. 

Make-up, schmake- up.




Comments