Ghost Town

Before I get into this amazingly funny movie, I thought I'd show you a picture of Joshy~
 he's had a fever but it's now gone and he's fast asleep. 
I LOVE his rosy cheeks. 
Even though they're fever induced. 

***********************************

Trevor is out for the night with Scott and so I'm chillin' by my lonesome. 
I made a cheesecake with out a beater (not fun)~ now I'm going to paint my nails, 
do some highlights in my just-darkened-yesterday hair 
and I'm watching Ghost Town. 
Please do not take my suggestion and watch this movie; 
I think it's hilarious but others may find it offensive. 
Although everyone can appreciate a good gagging scene brought on by a dogs stinky breath. 
And who doesn't love Kristen Wig? 
And I personally LOVE Ricky Gervais. 
Although he's a poor substitute for T-Bizzle-Pot-Pie. 
AKA~ Trevor 
(it's a nickname from work; don't ask me how he got it cause I have no clue)

**********************************

And we did have a fabulous day together. 
We had alone time (meaning no kids) which was totally rad.
Which made it even radder to come back home to the children
who were very well behaved while we were gone. 
Plus, Trevor again outdid himself with a delicious 
cabbage soup and Stephen kept us laughing at the dinner table. 
A very good day indeedy. 



Comments

Brent said…
Doesn't sound like a bad day at all.
Amberface said…
Your kids are so cute Sarah. I miss you guys tons!!!!