Something I could never get tired of doing. Day 29

Day Dreaming.
I"m always doing it. Especially in the shower or while I do the dishes. I dream about everything. Anything in the future, from conversations I want to have with others (you know you do it too), what I"m going to do when Joshua is in school, what I want my house to look like presently and in a future house, what my kids will be like when they grow up, traveling (like going to England~ a huge dream).....
I generally don't tell people about it cause then they'd think I was weird. I'd hate to give them the wrong impression of me. :)
  
I could never get tired of it probably cause I don't even think about it till I have to write down something I could never get tired of doing.
And my first choice just wouldn't be appropriate. 

Here's a cute video of Joshua in the car on Saturday. If you listen closely, you can hear me singing in the background for a minute. You'll be amazed at what a good singer I am. I almost sound like Jason Aldean. 


Comments

Marylynn said…
I don't usually admit to my dreaming about the same things because I don't want people to think I'm weird but glad I'm not the only one out there.
Madsens said…
Poor Josh! That video is hilarious! Makes me miss you guys even more.
Joyleen said…
darn carseats!!!!