You may think this is funny, you may not.

Trevor and I thought it was very funny...
Joshua peed on his face. He really did. He was in the process of peeing in his pants, dancing around, trying to pull his pants down and flipped the whole thing into his face. 
I thought he said he peed on his feet and I say "well of course you did" and he says, "no my FACE" and sure enough, I look up, and see the drips, right in between his eyes. 
Let me share with you our (meaning me and trevors) texts:

me: I forgot to tell you~joshua peed on his face. 
trevor: huh? how did that happen?
me: he had to go really bad and as he was peeing his pants he was also pulling them down which I think made his penis flip up and squirt pee on his face. it was beyond funny.....
trevor: I can't stop laughing. thats hilarious. 

Maybe you think it's funny or maybe you think we just have a really bad sense of humor.... Either way, we had a really good laugh. 
And just so you know, I quickly, very quickly,  washed his face....


Comments

Brent said…
A very high pressure kid. Funny
I think it is really funny too Sarah! Adam and I were both cracking up when we read it!