So here's my list in no particular order:
1. I'm thankful for "72 Hour" kits that have just the thing you need right when you need it.
2. I'm thankful for pictures of sunshine drawn by my children.
3. I'm thankful for fish and that all my kids like to eat it.
4. I'm thankful for the new bread machine a sweet lady in my ward gave me.
5. I'm thankful that my children still need me to comfort them when they are scared (during my shower this morning, Joshy would not leave the bathroom until I was out; he's still scared)
6. I'm thankful for music and that my children love it and always ask to listen to it. It was 80's day in our house this evening. (80's music always reminds me of Stacie!)
7. I'm thankful for good books.
8. I'm thankful for "enlightening" blogs like this one here and this one here.
9. I'm thankful for yoga. It calms and relaxes me and makes me more patient with my children.
10. I'm thankful for the weekend. And for Diet Dr. Pepper and even though Trevor stopped drinking Diet Coke (shocking, I know) he will allow himself one on Saturdays. Something about saving money or something. Whatever... (I'm kidding; I wish I was that self disciplined)
(drawn by annabelle)
And that is my thankful list. I have many more things to be thankful for but today I'm just letting it be the simple things.
Off to bed to read and snuggle.
PS: When would be an appropriate time to start a "countdown to summer"? I'm thinking soon....