I'm sure it gets very annoying.
But I really loved Boise.
Really, really loved it.
So in order to put myself in a more positive frame of mind, I'm going to list some reasons why I like Idaho Falls. I really like lists and so maybe if I make a list about Idaho Falls, the two likes will merge and I will magically love it here!
Did that make sense?
It didn't make to sense to me either so lets just commence with the list.
1. I love the location of where I live. I'm only one minute from Cafe Rio and shopping....for whenever I start shopping again.
2. The people seem to be a little more carefree. Moms will actually go to the store with no makeup on or maybe with a ponytail. (I've come a long way from when we lived in Pocatello and I cried after my first trip to Wal-Mart).
3. People use the word "ain't" more often than I'm used to. I like it. It reminds me of cows and horses.
4. The cold weather gives me an excuse to get cozy in Trevor's sweatshirts and flannel jacket.
5. I love my ward.
6. We are a lot closer to Salt Lake and St. George. One day, we'll come visit you all!
7. We have a DownEast Home here. Back to the shopping thing again. Once I start doing that, I'll like it even more.
8. Trevor likes his job a lot more now. Besides a few stresses, he's much happier in his job now than he ever was as a Sales Rep.
9. I can see mountains from my house (not as big as the ones in Boise but it's number 9 and I'm kind of stretching here....)
10. We have free cable so I can watch Conan at 9:00 if I want to. I love Conan but I won't pay to watch him. It'd just feel wrong.
11. And last but not least... more time to have fun.
(notice the flannel)
Good night Idaho Falls....