I changed my mind

I'm entitled to do that once in awhile, right?
For the past year or so, our favorite peanut butter has been Adams.
Not anymore.
This is now the BEST peanut butter ever made:

It bothers me a little that the label says "peanut butter spread" but I read the ingredients and all looked fine so I'm overlooking it.
I do believe that the Haslem family should be considered "Peanut Butter Connoisseurs". Don't you agree? 
It takes no stirring and it is sweet and yummy with chocolate (At least it probably is. I haven't tried yet. But some things you just know, you know?)

***************************

In my last post, I put pictures of the girls with pillows but didn't explain. Shame on me. My only excuse is that it was late and Trevor was waiting on me to watch a movie and so I hurried. (unfortunately, the movie was a little lame but I did get a good nap in)
Yesterday afternoon, me and the girls made those pillows. They did such a great job. Both can handle the sewing machine really well and while it may take a lot of practicing to do it completely on their own, I know that eventually they will. We even added zippers and everything! Seriously so much easier than I had anticipated. 
And now I'm in a mood to make a few of my own pillows. What better way to add color and comfort than by adding some throw pillows??
No matter that I already have more than any couch(s) should have.... I need more! 

Comments

Jill said…
We love that peanut butter!