Sesquipedalian

I don't pretend to think you all care about what we do every evening
but for the sake of this post, I'm going to. 
We had another rousing game of "Spelling Bee".
Remember when I said the kids favorite game was truth or dare?
Not anymore.
My brain can only bring up so many words on each of their levels to spell
so I used my trusty dictionary that we found at Goodwill ages ago. 
Here's a new word we'd never heard of before:
Sesquipedality: given to using long words.
We've all known sesquipedalians before, am I right? 
The boys wrestled for a good 20 minutes. 
Trevor and I enjoyed watching them. 
And Joshua's nose isn't bloody from the wrestling;
it's just been bleeding a lot lately. 
As I was going through my Picnik account, I came across this recently uploaded picture. 
I love it. I don't so much love the picture as I do the girls in the picture. 
They are simply wonderful, adorable, funny, smart, kind, 
sweet, giggly, love-able, silly.....

Conans on..
Good night. 

Comments

I totally completely, genuinely, care and look forward to your evening updates sarah! That's how much I miss your and your family!
You know I don't think Joshy looks anything like Kase, but in that picture of the boys wrestling his profile looks alot like Kase-a-roo!