My old man...

is turning 31 today. 
Old? Maybe not. 
A list of a few things that I love about Trevor:
1. He lets me lounge all over him.
2. He acknowledges picture taking now without looking ornery.
3. He's patient with me, his crazy wife.
4. He follows me around (and I him).
5. He doesn't criticize.
6. He makes me look like I'm still 18.
7. He has the best smile and laugh.
8. He (gently) corrects me when I'm wrong.
9. He taught the kids how to unclog the toilet. (I think I love this; it gets clogged a lot)
10. He smells soooo good without having to wear cologne.

Happy Birthday Trevor! 

Comments

Linds and Thad said…
I finally looked at your blog! Very cute! I love your raw honesty. It's very refreshing and fun to read.
Linds and Thad said…
OK I'm not a nerd, but I did just read a lot of your blog (Ana's watching Dinosaur Train) and the story about the sliding glass door made me laugh really hard. And I mean to comment on your hair last week -- I noticed it was shorter. Looks good! Not like a high school portrait.