We celebrate Easter at our house.

Here are just some of the ways we do that:
We put bags over our heads. 
Trevor gives people rides on his shoulders. 
We play UNO.
We take silly pictures of each other. 
And we don't clean the kitchen. 
(don't look at the cute couple in the pic below, instead look in the sink. 
See? dirty dishes....)
And it was a great Easter. 
If I had to pick a favorite Easter celebration, this one would be in my top 11. 
We got to spend Saturday eating dinner at Scott and Jenees with her family
and we had such a fun time!
And Sunday was peaceful and relaxing. 
Seriously, even with 4 kids in our little home, it was peaceful. And relaxing. 
And if you don't believe me, I'll say it again. 
Peaceful and Relaxing. 
A really great weekend. 

Comments

Brent said…
Sounds like a great day.
Chris and Jenna said…
So glad you guys had a great Easter! BTW I would have never noticed the dirty dishes if you hadn't pointed them out...I was too busy laughing at Trevor's expression on his face! :)
Jill said…
Happy Easter! Looks like you had a great time.
Jenée's Blog said…
It was a great Easter indeed... :o)
I am glad we spent our Saturday together as families.