(Anna's taking the picture)
We started the process of buying a home once again today. We put an offer on a house that we both really like. Of course, it's just an offer, anything can happen. But it's something, right? It's a fixer upper which doesn't bother us in the least. We should find out tomorrow if it's accepted. Keep your fingers crossed for us...We've gone and looked at it 3 different times and have put a lot of thought and prayer and fasting into this decision. If we get it, we understand the work that will have to be done.
4 new windows
laundry room converted into a bedroom.
closet converted into laundry "area" (certainly not a room!)
cement cracks patched
And that's just the major stuff that has to be done before winter!
There's some cosmetic work that needs to be done on the inside. But we would plan on living with it the way it is for 6 months to a year to find out how we use the space.
I have spent all day thinking (and praying) about this. And didn't get an answer until we were in our Realtor's office about to sign the offer papers. Trevor made sure I knew that I could back out anytime beforehand if I didn't feel right about it. But I felt good and comfortable. And it's just an offer. It may not go through but we're hoping it will!
Did I mention it has 3.5 acres and a horse living there? (for a picture of the horse, see the previous post). I'm hoping the horse will love us sooo much, it will refuse to leave and insist on staying....He seemed a little jumpy yesterday but I think we can fix that with a little patience and love!
Our dreams just may be coming true... (cheesy, but oh well)