Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ha Ha Ha.

Do you have an annoying husband who likes to carry you to the couch, take every blanket in the house and wrap you up in all of them, then put a princess cape over your shoulders, and pour Diet Coke in your mouth with a funnel?

All because you're a little ornery?

(okay, maybe a lot ornery...us girls get that way sometimes)

No? You don't?

Well, I do:

And then he allowed our children to take pictures of it.

I stayed in that position for two hours and it cured my orneriness.

There is never a dull moment with that man.

4 comments:

Candice and Quinn said...

LOVE THIS SARAH!

Chris and Jenna said...

Ha! I love it! Sometimes no matter how hard I try, I can't stay mad because Chris finds some way to make me laugh. Kind of annoying sometimes! ;)

Jill said...

HA! So that's the cure for 'woman moods'? I will have to tell Steve...

Miranda (Wood) said...

My Fiance is just like your husband. If i start to be dumb or ornery or annoying... he will be even more annoying than I am and make me laugh, and it fixes my attitude.
Your blog is cute! and so are your kids. : )

http://amomentwithmom.com/