DATE NIGHT- the play by play

And oh, how sweet it was....

~We ate at Red Robin where we both ordered the A-1 Peppercorn burger (dang, it is so good) and Trevor ordered me fried zucchini...I still haven't gotten enough of zucchini yet, well actually, maybe I'm getting a little tired of it. But it was delicious dipped in ranch.

~We then walked around and window shopped at Sportsmans and spent a good hour waiting for the lamest movie ever to start!

~We went and saw "Crazy Stupid Love" and ended up walking out. It was a bit offensive.

~Then we went and walked through Barnes and Noble and I may have picked up a "naughty" book and I may have clumsily dropped it, embarrassing myself while Trevor laughed at me. Of course, that may have happened....

~After walking around there, we decided it was time to go get the kids but not before making a quick stop at Walgreens for some medicine. I am so glad we stopped there. I had the best laugh of the night. While leaving the store, I noticed a couple of high school kids picking up these colorful girly things. It intrigued me so we stopped to take a look at what they were.

Here it is:
It was a great deal though. I could have gotten two of those beauties for 10 dollars.
What a steal...

~And now to end our night, Trevor is insisting that we watch Footloose. But I'm going to insist that he lay in my lap and fall asleep cause lets face it, we all know he doesn't really want to watch it. He just wants me to be happy.
And I definitely am.

Comments

Madsens said…
Haha! That shirt reminds me of footloose days!
Sounds like a sweet and as always a well deserved night for you both! That shirt is uhhhhh....nasty...reminds me of Saved by the Bell days!