Grandma Haslem came and visited this last weekend with Katelyn, Kassidy and Kase...We had such a good time! We spent the weekend with them and with Scott and Jenees family and it was really fun...
We went to the park, saw the movie "The Help", which was so good, and rode 4-wheelers, ate dinner together and went to the zoo.
Being me, I didn't get many photos at all but I did manage some from the zoo today.
But this is about it..well besides one of a very unflattering picture of a Tiger cleaning himself...yuck.

Today I took the kids hiking up at the R mountain again. It was better this time since there was no throwing up. But Joshua whined...a lot.
But he couldn't ruin my hike. I was determined to have a great time and we did!
It was so great seeing your Grandma! We can't wait to see you again soon!

Comments

Chris and Jenna said…
Glad to hear you had a fun weekend with Grandma! I have yet to take my kids to a petting zoo...at some point I should probably do that but I have a slight fear of animals and just can't bring myself to go to a place like that!
Jill said…
Wasn't 'The Help' fabulous?! Looks like fun with the cousins.