The kids day in pictures:

An abandoned art project 
(that later, very later, got finished)
The girls picked their own paint color for their room.
Do you allow your kids to pick their colors?
This time around is much better than their last room....
(think pepto bismal)
Since Josh got a haircut on Monday, he seems to have matured right into an almost kindergartner. 
Give me a minute while I grab some tissues....
While we had yummy potatoes and queso for dinner, 
Josh decided to have cereal and I gave in. 
Can you blame me?
Anna paints her nails every other day. 
She says it's cause she doesn't like her nails without it. 
And she'll do it at any time of the day. 
Here she is at 8:00 tonight:
It looks like a pretty good day, right? 

I even made them a delicious dessert to eat 
while we stayed up late watching Santa Claus 2. 
I love that movie but I think Molly Shannon was the very best in it. 
She makes me laugh every.single.time.

A very good day indeed!

Comments

So what color is there room?
Chris and Jenna said…
So glad to hear I'm not the ONLY one that gives in to a 4 year olds requests for different dinners!