Yes, it does, in fact, look worse than last night. And yes, that is an egg box on the floor. Apparently
Annabelle has big plans for it.
2. Trevor and I had lively discussion at the dinner table about our school system and whether or not kids
should be served 3 meals a day at school. At one point, Trevor was called a "democrat" for using bogus
statistics. But I also said "It takes a village to raise a child" and was reminded of WHO made that saying
famous. I took it back and have regretted saying it since.
4. We had lasagna for dinner....with homemade "sheet" noodles. SHEET noodles, people. Anyone else
reminded of "The Help"?
5. Trevor and I sat on the couch and looked through this book:
It brought back some great memories.
stronger." Strong nipples are highly underrated.
7. The girls made us laugh tonight. But they always make me laugh. Like this picture I took of them:
It's just a little awkward, right? But in an absolutely adorable way.
8. I went to Wal Mart today because I have been inspired to start cross stitching. Unfortunately, cross
stitching appears to be from yesteryear because our Rexburg Wal Mart had none of the supplies to do it.
There goes what I'm sure would have been a extremely useful and marvelous talent.
9. I learned to make bows from a really cool blog today. And now that I know how, I'm going to make a
million of them and put them on everything.
10. Trevor came home today at his usual time: 6:15 and we have had a stupendous evening. It's been really,
really great. And in about 20 minutes me and Trevor will be watching the new New Girl episode and eating