My mouse broke...

That's my only excuse and a pretty good one, I might say, when my family asks me why I haven't updated

my blog....



Thanksgiving 2011


Candice and Quinn came and stayed with us from Tuesday to Sunday and we loved every single second of 

it! Even the crying babies and the no's and don'ts..it was all adorable to us Haslems who haven't had a baby

in the home for 4 years!

Thanksgiving dinner was delicious and there was little complaints. Quinn made a delicious turkey and now 

after all the leftovers, it's all gone. 

The Fowlers minus Asa who's hiding by Emily:


Us:


Best picture of the whole week:


And here's a close up of why it's the best:

(he is going to kill me.)


We laughed and laughed and laughed when we saw this picture!

It was a wonderfully warm, lovely day...

After dinner, we played some football in the backyard

and then came in and ate pie. 

A lot of pie. 

And the rest of the night was lost to moans and groans of bloating and feeling sick. 

Like I said, a great Thanksgiving...


Comments

Agreed!A GREAT Thanksgiving!
Jenée's Blog said…
It's always a good sign to see smiles on Holiday pictures.
Brent said…
What was Trevor looking at?