I believe...

that a brownie has special healing properties.

that a Diet Dr. Pepper is the best drink in the world.

that Annabelle gets really silly before bedtime. Okay~so maybe I do too.


that conversations between women can be so enlightening when differing views are shared kindly.
(I had a really great conversation with another woman at Y.W's tonight~she's so smart...I want to be like that.)

that my kids are really great at doing the dishes.

that Trevor tried really hard to keep the house clean while I was at Y.W.'s and I appreciate that.

that Downton Abbey is the best show on t.v and I'm going to go watch it right now.

Good night.


Comments

Stephanie C. said…
If anyone can pull off an embroidery hoop on their forehead, its you! I also love Downton Abbey. I called it Downtown Abbey until I watched it. Now I feel kinda silly about that... :)