I may be immature...


Be prepared for a lot of Carl photos this year. 

I'm officially dubbing 2012 "The Year of Carl". 

And so far, we are off to a great start. 

During dinner, Carl fell asleep at my slipper-ed feet. 

Trevor thinks they're old lady slippers (no offense to old ladies) but I love them...

Both old ladies and my slippers.

He falls asleep in the weirdest positions and it just grosses me out to see his "parts" 

Immature? Yes. 

True? Yes. 


Isn't he adorable?? yep....

I know a lot of people have had the stomach flu but I just can't seem to get mine to go away.

Being the positive person I am, I'm looking at the bright side...which means I'm looking at the scale.

And there's nothing that irritates Trevor more than hearing about my "bright side" to the stomach flu~ lol...

Here's to a day tomorrow that will hopefully include meals.....

EDITED TO ADD:

As I typed up this post, Carl fell asleep by me:



Comments