Breakfast of Champs...

(I always feel weird taking pictures of this kind of stuff for my blog....

However, I justify it as being important to my posterity. 

In a hundred years, they're going to need to know what real food looks like, right? 

I imagine that everyone will be taking pills to get their daily caloric intake....)


Anywaaay....this was my pre-workout meal today. 

And it was made in vain since I was only able to get in 20 minutes on the treadmill. 

I could have just eaten a hard boiled egg and that be all the energy I'd of needed...

But the Diet Coke was nice...

(remember~no judging. I'm still a good person even if I drink cola/caffeine with my breakfast.)

I figure the overt healthfulness of the omelet cancels out the lack of nutritional value in the d.coke.

It's a justification that I'm totally okay with....

Comments