He also taught us about the church in Italy.
The facts we learned?
1. Lorenzo Snow first went to Italy in 1850.
2. Groundbreaking for Rome Italy temple took place on October 23, 2011.
3. There are 18,000 members of the church in Italy.
4. There are 121 wards and branches in Italy.
5. The nearest temple is in Switzerland.
And if you look on his poster, you can see that he drew a picture of Italy.
For dinner, we had pizza and bread sticks (of course!) and for dessert, we had biscotti and hot chocolate.
We all loved it!
Joshua received his Italian Book of Mormon tonight and I impressed my kids with reading scriptures out of it. More specifically 1 Nephi 3:7...having had many Primary callings and this scripture being a favorite of many kids (and me), it was an easy one to read....
Periodically throughout the day, I have moments of just pure happiness (and pure craziness) and today I had many of those. Like tonight listening to Joshua give us his lesson and earlier while overhearing him and Trevor talk with each other. And Trevor was off work today so those moments were often.
He just makes me happy.
Our baby is growing up....