Stephens baptism.

This has been such an uplifting, sad but happy, good day. My parents surprised me and showed up Friday night around 1:30 in the morning. It was awesome. I had made the comment earlier to both Trevor and Candice how sad I was that they weren't able to make it. It was so wonderful to have so many of our family come to the baptism. We only wish we could have visited with them all longer...
There was a lot mentioned today in both my dad's testimony and during the confirmation about Stephens Uncle Stephen who he was named after. We could feel the Spirit testifying to us that he was there to witness this special day. We miss Uncle Stephen so much. One day I will write about him. It's amazing that even though 19 years have gone by since we've seen him, we still miss him just as much and love him possibly even more.
We are super pleased and proud of our Stephen. He made the most important step today that he will ever take in being able to return to our Heavenly Father. He is a good boy. He tries hard to be good. We cannot wait to see what he does in life and who he becomes because it is sure to be amazing.