A day in pictures.

 Today was Dork and Diva day at the girls school. 
They did their mother proud by both choosing to be Dorks. 
And I'd say they both pulled it off pretty well.

I watched my all time favorite show while on the treadmill. 
Without fail, Frasier makes me laugh out loud every single time I watch it. 
Of course since I'm on the treadmill, I have to scoot the TV out away from the wall and turn my head to the side in order to watch, 
but it's well worth it. 

I opened the fridge this afternoon and the salsa fell out and splashed everywhere. 
All over me, the stove, the inside of the fridge, the floor. 
It was quite messy. 

Here's my little book worm. 
He came home from school, ate his snack and declared:
"I'm going to change into comfy clothes and read."
And that's just what he did. 
For a very long time. 

It's been a really good day. 

And the best of the best? 
I have a new little nephew. 
Candice had her little boy this afternoon Au naturale: 
Silas Creeland Fowler. 
I absolutely cannot wait to meet him. 
Congratulations Fowler family!