Book review number two.

I don't really mean a "review" since it's more like an awkwardly written paragraph with awkwardly written sentences...not at all a review. And especially not like those really good ones that you read on goodreads.
But here I go anyway.
I recently finished the book Falling Together written by Marisa de los Santos.
It was an awesome book. It was funny, sweet, surprising, engaging. It was just a really good story and I would definitely recommend it to adults.
But...it used bad language at times. Well just one colorful character in the book often used very colorful language. It's all in the context (I think.).
There were no bedroom/inappropriate parts. So that's good, right?
I've read a previous book by this author and I loved that one as well. I do believe that I have found a new author to be loyal to.

Today I went to the library and picked up Joy in the Morning written by Betty Smith (she also wrote A Tree Grows In Brooklyn~ excellent book) and Letters in the Jade Dragon Box written by Gale Sears.
I'm super excited to read both of these books and have decided to start with Betty's first. I can't wait to go to bed to read (after a little ice cream with Trevor first!).
Good night!