Catch up.

I'm still not back on a regular blogging schedule.
And it's starting to bum me out.
But this week I have an excuse; I was a little ornery. Just ask Trevor. He never tells me when I'm moody but he certainly hasn't denied it this week. I'm better now since we have just had a really fantastic weekend.
It started on Friday night. We went to a comedy show for a date. We laughed and laughed, it was so funny.
On Saturday morning, we woke up at 5:10 A.M.! to go to the earliest temple session. It's kind of hard for me to stay awake that early but I did it and really enjoyed it.
Since the kids were good while we were gone (we called to make sure), we brought home a treat; Pop Tarts and hot chocolate. They never get Pop Tarts so they were in junk food heaven.
We pretty much just hung around the house on Saturday, attempting to do yard work but successfully putting it off. Trevor made salsa while I watched which is always entertaining; he's a really good chopper. We had Nacho Movie night and watched season 1 of The Cosby Show (our new favorite). The kids really want the other seasons now...
Carl got permanently banned from the kitchen. Dogs and kitchens just don't mix in our opinion.
He looks so sad and pathetic.

And Trevor pulled a muscle in his back. We're not sure how...but I think it may have been from his awesome chopping skills.
And it gave me a great opportunity to surf on his back.
Today has been great. Naps, dinner with family, church.
I'm definitely feeling ready for the new week.
My foot is now healed completely so I'm up for some pretty long runs this week. I love getting outside while it's still warm because the winter is coming up on us fast and it'll be back to the treadmill for me...

(it'd be really nice to have something to watch besides the wall while running this year...hint, hint, trevor...)