Today is the day

That my baby is almost no longer my baby. 
Almost...but not quite. 
 For Joshua's sixth birthday we got him a big bike
and some batman toys. 
He loves Batman!
For dinner we had his favorite: spaghetti and meatballs. 
And he requested that we watch "Batman: The Movie" streamed to us all the way from 1966 via Netflix. 
We all enjoyed watching it and laughed a lot...even at the not-supposed-to-be-funny parts. 
Movies have just changed so much since the twentieth century!
Joshua received the traditional birthday spankings.
The kids have a love/hate thing going with the spankings and I can't say I blame them. 
I hate having my rear getting hit, it hurts no matter how hard it's done...
It was a great day. 
Joshua is really such a good kid. 
He makes us all happy like any youngest child will do. 
I'm already preparing for the day when he will no longer let me hold him on my lap:
Carl's not really a good substitute for Joshua but I'll take what I can get...

Happy Birthday Joshy! 
We love you so so so much!!!