I get obsessed.

I can't help it. It's some kind of mental disorder. We were talking about this and Trevor pointed out what my number one obsession is: him. Yes, that's totally true. I crowd him all night long and then wake up apologizing for it. He doesn't seem to mind my crowding though...
So right now my obsessions are as follows:

Trevor. Of course.

The Killers. I have all of their music and listen to them all the time. Sadly, they've taken the place of Taylor Swift.















Raising Hope. It is my all time favorite show. Every night we sit down with ice cream and watch a couple of episodes. It's certainly not everyone's cup of tea, but I love it.















Running. I know I've ran off and on since I was in high school, but right now, I can't go a day without it. It's kept me sane these past couple of months and I can't wait to be able to go run consistently outside. I'm only running outside now if it's not too cold.

So those are my obsessions. And really it's not that weird. Trevor has his own obsessions as well. He reads about chicks (the feathered kind) a lot. And he likes paint. And me.
It's completely normal.