TREVOR.

One of my favorite days of the year was on Saturday.
Trevor turned 33! 
He's getting younger and younger every year...
although he gets mistaken a lot for being older than he actually is.

We started the day off with sleeping in (that's not unusual for a Saturday), 
eggs and bacon and cinnamon rolls for breakfast, 
 and then it was time for opening gifts, 
our favorite part...
 We then went and bought thirty more chicks and supplies for dinner that night. 
He wanted fish tacos and bean salad. 
It was such a summery meal, we all enjoyed it!
We spent time outside, making a temporary home for the chickens and I picked 
up a bucketful of dog poop. 
It was quite yucky. 
And it wouldn't be a birthday without birthday spankings 
(this was the only non-fuzzy picture...)
 and crazy cake with coconut frosting. 
We all had a great day but more importantly, Trevor had a great day. 
I can only say the same great things about him till I'm sure it gets old, 
but that doesn't make how wonderful he is any less true. 
Luckily, he knows how I feel and doesn't need me to announce it to the world. 
But I'm going to anyway:

I LOVE YOU TREVOR.
YOU ARE THE BEST PART OF LIFE.