Light.

This, as you may already know, is typical Stephen.
He always has a new book to read and often after school, he plants himself
here on the couch for the afternoon.
(at least until a friend comes over to play.)

Our church magazines came in the mail today and as I was reading the New Era, 
I was reminded of Elder Hollands talk and why it was one of my favorites:

"In moments of fear or doubt or troubling times, hold the ground you have already won, even if that ground is limited...When those moments come...hold fast to what you already know and stand strong until additional knowledge comes...The size of your faith or the degree of your knowledge is not the issue-it is the integrity you demonstrate toward the faith you do have and the truth you already know. 
"...I am not asking you to pretend to faith you do not have. I am asking you to be true to the faith you do have. Sometimes we act as if an honest declaration of doubt is a higher manifestation of moral courage than is an honest declaration of faith. It is not!"
-Elder Holland

I'm excited for this weekend for many reasons...
the number one being that as soon as Trevor is out of the shower
we'll finally be watching The Hobbit. 
It's about time!

I hope you have a light filled weekend!
(try reading the Ensign and you will be sure to!)