Apple picking

Tonight was our yearly apple picking party. 
However it's not really a party when kids are complaining about it. 
But I will use any excuse to call something a party. 
 And we picked a ton of apples. 
It only took us about half an hour to pick six and a half buckets full. 
Now I just need to do something with them. 

Emily leaves for girls camp tomorrow and we are so excited for her!
If I have to look on the bright side (I'm going to miss her so much!)
then I will say that it will be nice to have her room be clean for a few days. 
But that's the only bright side I can think of...
She adds a lot of life to our home. 

Anyone else struggling with the 
summer-time-my-house-is-never-clean-blues like I am? 
Man, it's a never ending chore and by the end of the day, I'm all tuckered out
and not at all in the mood to load the dishwasher again.
For the fourth time that day. 
So for tonight I am shunning the dishwasher, the sink and the sponge. 
I'm going to be lazy on the couch with Trevor and eat our Chilis chips and salsa
and watch Seinfeld.