Monday, July 22, 2013

BED EARLY!

For all of us, Trevor and I included.
We have had such an awesome summer that I knew this day would come eventually.
A day where everyone is ornery (except Trevor, as usual, although he didn't have a great day at work).
We sent the kids to bed so early that Stephen was complaining that it was way too bright outside. I guess is was just 8:15. If there is one thing that makes me madder than mad, it's my kids talking rude/mean to each other. I know all kids do it and it's normal, I just don't like it. I figure if me and Trevor can talk nice to each other, than they should be able to also. Trevor has never said a mean word to me. Ever. Even when I would deserve it.
And I'm sure I have deserved it many times in our 14 years together.
One good thing happened today: I found out that I am starting college in September. That is super exciting. Who knows if I'll be able to hack it, but I'm going to give it my best try!