Demolition.

I thought this day would never come.
I have looked forward to tearing down this wall since we moved in.
There was so much dust. Everywhere. Luckily I have it all cleaned up today..until tonight when we have to do more. 
I found Trevor to be so attractive when he was ripping apart walls...it was so manly. Of course, he's always a sexy beast but still...
(my kids are going to be so grossed out to read that)
Here is the finished (for now, until tonight) picture:
(I messed around with my photo editing tools on my computer. That's why it looks weird.)
I am loving my bigger kitchen! I am loving it, loving it, loving it! 
I am so beyond happy with it. It was the best decision. We have another part of the wall to rip out and some electrical work to be done but it's more than halfway finished. I can't wait to install the floor and move around the appliances. We aren't redoing the whole kitchen right now but we will get a lot done. The most important thing was ripping out the wall and replacing the floors. The wood for the floors is supposed to be delivered one day this week and next week we'll start on that. 
Have I mentioned how much I love the kitchen this way? I love it, love it, love it!