Weekend Information...among other stuff.

Emily told me last night that it's been a month since I've blogged. 
Seriously? 
That's a long time and a lot has happened that I wish I would've written down. 
 But it is the weekend and now is a great time to start. 

The kids received their mission calls Monday night...
Emily: Poland
Annabelle: Haiti
Stephen: Calgary
Joshua: Madagascar

Did you know that Joshua has a really crazy shadow? 
( FYI- his neck isn't really like that in real life.)

Trevor took this picture of me and I can't remember why...
I think I remember him mentioning Cinderella or something...
(obviously because I have a broom, not because I look like a princess.)

I've been reading a long and boring book. 
Okay it's not really long but it is really boring. 
The Richest Man In Babylon. 
Have you read it? 
It's got great financial advice; it's just so boring. 
(I have to read it for my math class.)

Our walls are finished and now I just have to pick a paint color. 
I have 4 choices and I'm not gonna tell you which one I picked...yet. 
Painting starts next week.. 

I know this hasn't been an update, just kind of a random menagerie of information...
But I had to do something, for Emily if for no one else. 

I'm super excited for this weekend. 
Emily and I are going to go shopping this morning for her track gear, 
I'm expecting a call from some hot guy asking me out on a date for this evening,
and we get the whole weekend together, as a family, uninterrupted. 
Can it possibly get any better?

I don't think so. 
Have a great weekend!