A walk

The kids and I went on a much needed walk today. We went for about two miles and they all did fantastic. However I was completely exhausted by the end. We walked half the route I use to run. It took us 4x the amount of time it used to take me to run it. Ah well. I'm a slave to time right now.
Even though I'm not up to the physical activity that I was before the accident, I still like to be motivated and pinterest is a great resource for motivation. I find lots of great quotes, not only for running but for life as well. I love when I find one that combines the two!
I want my kids to know the importance of being physically accident so I have made a goal to walk as a family as often as our health allows it. Which will be often cause I don't know if you know this, but I can be quite stubborn!

Comments